Alert templates allow the Grid Administrator to customise the SMS and Email alert content. If the Administrator chooses not to use this feature, then the Track24 default content will be used. These templates can be assigned to individual groups of assets.
- To create an Alert Template go to Alerts
- Select Templates
- Select Add New Template, opening a new window.
- Select which Group you want this rule to apply to. In the above image the default ‘Main’ group is selected.
- Administrators can choose for this rule to apply to either the Email alert or the SMS alert, or both.
- When Administrators click the content of ‘Subject’ or ‘Body’ a new window will be opened providing the full range of options that could be used.
- Administrators can write specific content to be included in the alerts, for example this could include instructions for Watchkeepers on how to manage an alert.
- Once the Alert Template has been created, select Save.