Setting up 2FA
1. When logging into the Grid the user will be greeted with instructions on how to set up 2FA.
2. When setting up your mobile device, you will need to enter your phone number to verify the device.
3. To verify you will need to select ‘Text me’ and then enter the 6-digit code provided. A green tick will indicate that verification was successful.
4. You can choose to add another device from this window, alongside choosing whether to enter a code or receive a push notification when logging in.
5. Once 2FA has been enabled, you will be greeted with this window each time you login. You can then choose to send an SMS code to your device.
6. To use the Duo Push option, you must download the Duo Mobile App from your App Store, and then select 'My Settings & Devices' above.
7. Click the Device Options button.
8. You will then be given the option to 'Activate Duo Mobile' or 'Reactive Duo Mobile' if you have ever used Duo Mobile on your personal phone before.
9. You will then need to choose the Operating System for your mobile phone.
10. Select 'I have Duo Mobile installed'.
11. Scan the barcode and hit continue. This will link up your Grid account and your Duo Mobile App.
Article is closed for comments.