The Grid is a web application that your monitoring team use to help understand if you are safe or not. When you share locations or messages this information is sent to and presented on the Grid.
The Grid has a set of features that your monitoring team can configure and use to understand your safety status. Some of the things your monitoring team can do are:
- They can read your messages and send you messages.
- They can see if you have an Emergency and will receive notifications about it.
- They can see your location on a map, if you check in, using tracking or use Emergency.
- They can see how far away you are from a set of site locations, and see what is the nearest site.
- They can see which people are closest to you, for instance other Smart24 users in your company.
- They can see if you are inside or outside a set of boundary areas (geofences) that they classify as safe or unsafe.
There is more information about the specific features of the Grid which you can view on the web here: Grid Help Centre
Article is closed for comments.