The Administration Module is where you can manage your Smart24 apps, see information about your hardware devices, and manage aspects of your billing settings.
The Smart24 section has the following features:
- Summary: an overview of the number of apps of each Smart24 'tier' currently active on the platform.
- Activation and Deactivation timeline: a visual summary of the timeline of your activation and deactivation events.
- List of Devices: a live table providing information such as which version of the app your people have installed, whether or not tracking and poll are switched on, and the email address of the user. The Last Seen column helps you understand if the device is connected to the platform - see below.
- Add New Device: allows you to invite someone via email to start using Smart24.
- Bulk Add Devices: allow you to send multiple invites to to people, using an email list.
- App Settings: Allows you to create 'settings templates' for your Smart24 users to help remotely manage the configuration of these apps.
Smart24 'Last Seen' feature
In the List of Devices table, 'Last Seen' means the time the user’s Smart24 device was last seen by our servers. This includes all user driven actions, like successful user registration, opening the app, check in, messaging, update settings and emergency; and all automated actions, like tracking, and fetch settings.
You can use this information to help understand if the Smart24 app of a particular person is still 'active' and 'connected' to the monitoring servers. Under normal circumstances where the app is installed and ready to be used, the last seen column should update at least a few times an hour, and more often if they are using the app in any way. If last seen increases to more than a few days then this might indicate the app has been uninstalled, the phone is off, or the phone is not connected to a network.