The Admin Module has been designed to provide clients with the ability to manage their units rapidly and easily.
The Admin Module is currently split between Smart24 and Hardware. Smart24 clients have the ability to activate new devices and deactivate through the module itself, whilst clients with physical hardware will have this ability in the next release.
The Smart24 section has the following features:
- Smart24 Summary - a high level overview of the apps currently active on the platform, as well as the deactivated apps.
- Charting - Device Addition and Device Activation charts for a visual overview
- List of Devices - a table providing information about your Smart24 apps, such as which version of the app they have installed, if tracking and poll are switched on, and email of the user.
- Add New Device - a area to add an individual new Smart24 app.
- Bulk Add Devices - a area to download, and upload once completed, a CSV template for uploading multiple Smart24 at once.
- App Settings - an additional table that allows for the creation of new settings templates and updated existing app’s settings.