The Administration Module enables Track24 clients to send out email access codes on bulk to their users. This was designed for a rapid rollout, as well as cutting down on the Grid administrators administration time.
- Click on Bulk Add Devices
- Click on Download Template
- Open the template CSV on your local computer, and fill out the following information:
- Smart24 Tier
Smart24 Tier refers to Smart24 Core, Plus and Premium. The differences between the versions of Smart24 is explained here.
This is the email of the user who will be installing Smart24. An access code will be sent to this address.
- Phone Number
Adding a phone number will enable SMS communication to this device from the Grid.
- Call Sign
The Call Sign refers to how name of the Smart24 app on the Grid, for example a Smart24 app for John Smith might appear on the Grid as JS.
- Billing Project
This field is of crucial importance to global clients, ensuring that the Smart24 app appears under the correct billing project will prevent any future invoice confusion.
The Group refers to where this Smart24 app will sit in the platform. By default all clients will have a ‘Main’ group, where apps can be placed. However, for enterprise clients, they may choose to place apps in separate groups referring to different geographic locations.
- Settings Template
Settings template refers to a new feature for enforcing settings for your Smart24 users. By creating a template from the main Administration page, you can choose to lock certain settings.
4. Save the template
5. Return to the Bulk Add Device area on the Administration Module
6. Click Browse and find your saved template
7. Click upload
8. Once uploaded, you will see a green popup at the bottom of the page indicating the number of devices successfully added.
Article is closed for comments.