The Drawing tools are located on the bottom left hand side of the main map screen. These allow you to plot areas on the map and zoom in to areas of interest.
- The map scale for the Grid
- The location coordinates for a specific point on the map are displayed under the map scale.
- Zoom in and out of the map using + and -.
- The world icon draws the map out to the maximum zoom level.
- The length and area rulers next to the map allow you to draw out lengths or areas with the mouse, double click to end the measurement. The distance or area measured is then displayed above the icon being used.