Managing an alarm allows you to find the nearest responders, send messages, provide instructions to alarming assets and find information on the device itself. The image below shows an example of how to manage an alarm. Text is explained in Messaging explained: View inbox, sent and trash.
- Click the Alarm tab you want to review. This will open the Summary Window.
- Within the Summary Window, click Manage to view options for that individual alarm.
- Show indicates the nearest responder and closest safety point. A quick link to view the devices or predefined point of interest on the map is provided.
- Message allows you to send a message to the device, or the devices closest to it. Clicking Compose Message will open the Text.
- Instructions allows you to view and edit a specific instruction that the alarming device should follow in the event of panic. Click on the pencil found in the top right-hand corner of that screen to edit any instruction.
- Further information on the device, including the ability to Poll the device to receive an updated location can be found under Unit Info.