There are two ways to send a message to a Device from the Grid: by double clicking on the device on the Grid, or by opening the Text window, through the Alarm tab. Here we will explain how to send a message by clicking on a device found on the Grid.
- Find the device on the Grid that you’re looking to send a message to, by dragging the map to the device in question or using the search function on the Devices tab, which can be found on the Main Toolbar, located on the left-hand side of the main Grid screen.
- Double click on the device you want to send the message to. This will open the Unit Info pop-up window.
- Select the Message tab, on the top tool bar of this pop-up window.
- Write your message in the Text box.
- Click Submit to send the message.