If you forget your password, you can reset it easily.
- Go to the sign in page.
- Click 'Forgot password?'.
- Enter your username or email.
- Click 'Submit'.
- A password reset link will then be emailed to you. Check your junk mail if you don't see it in your inbox. If you don't receive the link or have forgotten the username or email associated with your account then please contact email@example.com.
- Click on the link within the email to reset your password.
- The link will open a page where you can reset your password. You must choose a strong password with numeric and special characters as well as uppercase and lowercase. The password strength indicator will show you if your password is strong enough.
- Once you have chosen a strong password and confirmed it, click 'Submit'.
- You can now log into the Personnel Monitor with your new password.