If there is an issue with the formatting of the POB spreadsheet, it will not upload.
There are usually a couple of very simple issues to check:
- It is important that the way the date is formatted in the POB and the way it is written match. For example, if a POB has formatted the date in the American style (mm/dd/yyyy) but is written in the English style (dd/mm/yyyy), then the spreadsheet may not upload correctly.
- Any formatting changes to the spreadsheet are likely to result in a failed upload. Changing the format or adding in rows and columns that alter the blue section of the spreadsheet are likely to cause problems. Any customisations to the standard POB must be done in the green custom section and the sheet should not be reformatted. Custom fields can have extra information included and starts from column M.
- Cell B3 must contain the site location and cell B5 must contain the date in order for the upload to work.
- POB data should start from row 9 and unless the POB has had custom filters added.
- There should be no filters or gaps within the POB.
- Titles of columns within the blue sections of the POB spreadsheet should NOT be changed.