To add your own incident data, navigate to Incident - Add incident.
You can upload an individual incident by filling out the form details. Location coordinates must be in decimal Latitude and Longitude (example 29.25404, 38.45868), MGRS (example 38R KR 92996 86127) or UTM (example 48 N 377299 1483035).
Alternatively, you can autofill the location by right-clicking on the map and selecting add new Incident. The Add Incident menu will open with the location filled for the point you clicked on.
If you want to add a file or an image to the incident use the Attachment option.
Multiple incidents can be uploaded via a spreadsheet in either csv, .xls or .xslx format. To upload, go to Incidents - Add Incident, then either click import or drag the file into the box.
It is important that you include the mandatory fields listed below in your spreadsheet in order for the upload to work. Though some of the mandatory columns can be left unpopulated, as detailed below, you are still required to include them as column headers in your spreadsheet.
You can add additional fields to the data, using the optional columns.
- Date The date of the incident. This field must be populated. Ensure the date is formatted in dd/mm/yy.
- Subtype The incident Sub-type, will automatically map to the Type you defined during setup. This field can be left blank.
- Latitude, Longitude or MGRS or UTM coordinates. You must include at least one of these geographic coordinate types. Latitude and Longitude must be in separate columns.
- Details Any relevant additional details about the incident.
- Type The incident Type is an optional field as the sub-tybe you included will automatically map to the category you chose during setup.
- Info Source Set a source for the upload if you upload from multiple sources.
- Target List the target for the attack.
- Killed The number of people killed in the attack
- Wounded The number of people wounded in the attack.
You can add more incident information fields on request.
Download the template below which includes both mandatory and optional fields: