A group allows for quick references of users. For example, device groups could reflect projects, areas of operation or departments.
Groups can also be used to limit or expand what certain users see, as access to certain groups can be changed as needed.
To create a new group:
- Select Groups on the menu to the left.
- Click Add New Group.
- Choose a name for the new group that you wish to create.
- Select the devices that will be part of the new group. You can use the search option at the top of the window to find specific devices, or the filter option, also located at the top of the window, to filter devices by type.
- You can also add all unassigned devices on the Grid to the group by clicking Select All.
- Click Save to add your new group.