1. To manage an existing group, select groups from the menu to the left.
2. A window will appear with a list of the groups currently on the system. Next to each entry, there will be icons which allow you to manage the group.
3. The icons let you do the following:
- Add a subgroup under the selected parent group. This will appear as a drop down list under the parent name. If this is minimised, an arrow before the group name will appear. This subgroup will inherit locations, users, and notification rules assigned to the parent.
- Edit a specific group. Here you can add and remove devices or change the group name.
- Show lists the devices within that group or subgroup.
- Refresh the platform showing only that group visible.
- Poll the group with an optional message, as described here.