You can edit and delete geofences from the Grid 'Geofence' area.
- Go to the geofences section on the main menu. A window will appear showing all individual geofences that have been added by your company.
- You can use the search function to find specific geofences.
- The icons displayed next to each entry allow you to:
- Delete will delete the geofence from the Grid.
- Centre Map will move the map onto that geofence.
- Zoom In will zoom directly in on the geofence.
- Edit will allow you to Reshape, Drag, Rotate and Resize.
- Alternatively, you can also right click on the geofence you want to edit which will bring up the same window as shown in the image above.