Zoom maps allows you to save areas of the world which are of interest to your company, so you can later reference assets or locations within this screen.
Within the Zoom Map screen you have the option to Add a new preset, Edit an existing preset area or select maps that you have already saved.
- The zoom maps icon can be found on the bottom left-hand side of the main Grid screen.
- Lets you change zoom levels of the map.
- Select add to create a new preset area or edit to change or delete an existing zoom map.
- The layers icon is split into base layers, such as satellite or terrain maps and overlays such as geofence and location.
- Selecting the world icon opens an enlarged map screen where you can use map drawing tools.
Clicking the zoom map on the right closes the map view. You can save up to five maps within this screen. The saved preset areas are shown at the bottom of the map screen. There are twenty zoom levels that can be applied to the saved maps.
Article is closed for comments.