Clicking Add within zoom maps allows you to create a new zoom map. Up to 5 preset areas can be saved within this screen.
- The search toolbar allows you to type in the location you want to zoom to. The map will automatically zoom into that area of the world. Depending on the zoom level already chosen, you may need to zoom in or out to get the view you require.
- Enter a name for the preset area.
- Choose the numerical order from 1 to 5. Selecting a number which already has a saved map overwrites the previously saved version.
- Click Save if you want to keep the map.
- Reset will restore your settings.
- To delete a zoom map, click remove.
- The x closes this screen and takes you back to the initial zoom map screen.
- The layers for the individual map can be selected. Base layers and overlays can be selected.
Article is closed for comments.