Profile Settings, such as whether you receive an audio notification for alarms and what format location coordinates should be, can be viewed and edited through the Profile tab, located on the Main Toolbar on the left hand side of the screen.
- Profile Settings can be found under the Profile tab.Click Profile > Settings > Edit to amend your Settings. All settings have a drop down menu to select options from.
- Change the coordinates’ reference system: DMS, MinDec, DegDec, EPSG, and USNG.
- Mute or unmute audio alarms for Panic alarms.
- The clock format can be displayed in 12 hour or 24 hour format.
- Cluster threshold sets how many devices are viewed within one cluster on the map. An unlimited number can be applied. This is linked to cluster distance.
- Select between KPH, MPH or KNOTS for the speed format.
- Reports age indicates how long devices are visible on your platform since they reported. If set to NONE, then you will see all devices on your platform, regardless of when they last reported. If set for 12 hours, you'll see all units that have reported in the last 12 hours.
- Set different times zones relevant to your company’s operations These are then displayed at the top right hand corner of the top toolbar.
- Once you have edited your settings you can save or discard the changes.
Article is closed for comments.