When a device is in panic mode, information on the devices geographic coordinates, a history of any alarms and messages sent from the device and the ability to Poll the device can be found under the Unit Info tab. This can be found within the Panic, Geofence, Report and Speed alarms tab, located on the right hand side Alarm bar.
- When a device triggers an alarm on the GRID and more information is required, click on the corresponding alarm, for instance a Panic, Geofence, Report or Speed alarm, which can be found on the Alarm bar on the right hand side of the main GRID screen. The Text tab, located on the same Alarm bar, will not provide any information on a device.
- Click [Corresponding Alarm] > [Device Name] > Manage > Unit Info on the device name you want to gain further details on.
- Four icons are provided at the top of the Unit Info window: Zoom In, which will zoom the map into that device on the Main Map screen, Center Device will move the map to that device, at the same zoom level already set for the main map screen, Lock Device will lock the screen on the device and will track movement any movements, Add to History, will open the History screen.
- The Unit Info window has 4 tabs across the top of the window: Info, Alarms, Messages and Settings
- An option to Poll the device to receive the latest positon report is available from this window.
- Info provides details on the device, including the last reporting date and the latitude and longitude of the device.
- Alarms provides a list of all alarms sent from the device. This can be filtered by type of alarm, such as a Panic or Geofence alarm, and by Time, such as all current alarms, or those reported in the last month.
- Messages is where you can view a history of all messages sent from the device and compose a message to send to the device.
- Settings is where you can find information on the Firmware and Settings Code.