- To upload a spreadsheet, select the ‘People’ tab on the left-hand side (second tab down).
- On the people tab, there will be a button that says ‘Select File’ click this and a window should pop down showing the documents on your computer.
- Click the POB you want to upload and then click ‘Open’.
- After you select ‘Open’ the file should appear in the upload field tab, once it is there click the upload button.
- Once the data has been uploaded, the system will tell you how many records were inserted. The newly inserted records will be labeled as ‘new’ in the table on this page.
If a spreadsheet was uploaded before you will receive a message that says ‘Sorry, this sheet has already been imported by (User Account) on (Date) (Time). Do you want to update the existing sheet?'
If you would like to re-upload the sheet and update the database then click on the tick icon on the left-hand side. If you would like to cancel the upload, click on the cross icon on the right-hand side.
Sometimes if a nationality or company is not recognised you will receive a similar message asking whether or not to insert a record, you can choose to either add the person in questions or delete them by selecting the tick or cross icons.