On occasion, there will be the requirement be to poll an entire group of users to find out their location during a crisis. Polling a device, or a group of devices, bypasses the standing reporting interval and forces the device to report its location.
To do poll a group, please follow the below steps:
1. Navigate to the Groups area of the Grid.
2. Click the icon marked on the below image.
3. It is highly recommended that you click 'Compose Message' and enter a message in providing additional detail to your users on why their location is being polled. Smart24 users will know that they have been polled, and this will provide extra reassurance to them.
4. Enter the desired message.
5. Select which users you want to poll.
6. Click 'Poll Group'.
Please note: when polling a group, the optional message is only deliverable to Smart24 users.
Please sign in to leave a comment.