The IMS's Map Toolbar has a number of handy buttons for visualising and analysing your data.
- Zoom In/Out - This zooms the user in or out of the map.
- Type - This changes the incident visualisation type. See Visualising Incidents.
- Maps - Use this icon to change the map style. See Changing the Map Style.
- Tools - This includes some handy buttons for analysis. You can count the number of incidents within a defined polygon, you can hide/unhide incidents on the map, you can lock the map to prevent accidental zooming with your mouse and there is a Clear All button which is a quick way to remove incidents and overlays on the map.
- Edit - The edit icon opens the Annotator toolbar which can be used to add things like legends and text-boxes for map exports. See Using the Annotator.
- Export - This button allows you quickly export your map as a PNEG file. It also allows you to export the incidents you have searched for into Excel. You can only export your own multiple incident data