Many road traffic accidents or emergencies are caused, made worse, or complicated by the following factors:
- Excessive speed on highways.
- Excessive speed on residential roads.
- Not using a seatbelt while driving.
- Being distracted while driving.
- Being tired while driving.
- Poor maintenance of a vehicle.
- Not knowing who is using the vehicle.
- Not knowing if a driver or a third party is responsible for minor or serious accidents.
The DriveSafe web application, in combination with our devices and sensors, is designed to provide information and reports that can help a fleet manager know how drivers are getting on, coach them to drive more safely, or reinforce examples of their safe driving. It also provides information about vehicle utilisation and allows to schedule preventative maintenance jobs.
In these documents we present a high level overview of the application and its main functions and purpose.