To delete a group from the Grid, you must ensure the group is unlinked to devices, geofences , locations, users, and notifications. Only when the group is unlinked to the above, will a delete option appear. To do this, please follow the below steps:
1. Select Groups
2. Click the eye icon next to the chosen group. In this example, we are using the London group. This will open a new window showing all linked information.
3. Check the Devices, Geofence, Locations, Users, and Notifications tabs to see what information is linked. In this example we can see there are many locations assigned to this group.
4. Select Locations
5. In this example, I choose to 'Select all'. You could individually edit each location by clicking the pencil icon instead, and reassign to each group.
6. In this example, I choose to 'Delete Selected' locations, rather than move a new group.
7. You can now see a X icon appearing next to the London group, indicating it can be deleted. You may need to refresh the platform to see this. Click this icon to delete the group.
Article is closed for comments.