Generating Report for Positions
Grid Users can generate a report purely to focus on position reports, rather than on the alarms.
1. In order to generate a report on positions on the Grid, go to the Reports section shown on the top toolbar of the platform.
2. You can then select filters including:
- Report template
- Date range for your report
- Groups included in your report
- Device Name
- Device Type
- Event Type - only for generating a report on alarms
3. Click Search Positions, the system will then display the report information in a table. All the information can be downloaded either as CSV or as an Excel file. This report can also be exported as a KML and loaded onto Google Earth.
Article is closed for comments.