Grid administrators can change the Smart24 tier of any of their users directly from the Grid administration module. This allows for users to be upgraded and downgraded depending on their operating environment, making sure they have the best features for their situation.
To do this, please follow the below steps:
1. Go to the administration module
2. Choose the app you want to edit, in this case George Roberts.
3. Click the edit icon in the actions column, this appears as a pencil.
4. From this menu you can edit the details of the app, including the tier. The available tier options will appear, with all clients having access to Smart24 Core, Smart24 Plus, and Smart24 Premium. You can read about the tier types here.
5. Click Save.
6. On the Smart24 table, George Roberts has now changed to Smart24 Core. This will be reflected on his app for the user as well, with a message indicating that their app tier has been changed.
Article is closed for comments.