The scheduled report function is a feature that will send out a daily, weekly or monthly report on a set of chosen event types (like harsh braking, idling and overspeeding) from selected drivers and vehicles.
Please note that only Client Administrators are able to create scheduled reports. An End User does not have access to settings, and can therefore not make any changes.
To add a new scheduled report:
- Navigate to Notifications on the Panel Selector (menu) located on the left hand-side of the page.
- Click on Add New Scheduled Report.
- Fill out the email form field with the email address of everyone who will receive the scheduled report. Remember to put a comma between the different address if there are several recipients.
- Select the time interval that you wish to receive the scheduled report. You can choose between daily, weekly and monthly reports. If you choose weekly report, you are also able to choose which day of the week you are to receive the report. If you choose the monthly report time, you can decide what day of the month for it to be generated on.
- Tick off the drivers to be monitored and included in the report.
- Tick off the vehicles to be monitored and included in the report.
- Tick off the event types to be monitored and included in the report.
- Click Submit Schedule.
Please note that you need to tick off at least one driver and one vehicle for the report to be generated. If you have ticket off vehicles only, and no drivers, your email notification will tell you that there are no events to report during this period, which in some instances will not be correct.
The scheduled report will be sent as attachments in both PDF and Excel format.
The title of a created report under ‘View Scheduled Reports’ will consist of the time interval of the report, followed by the email recipient(s) of the report and the day (weekly) and date (monthly) the report is generated.
For example: Send monthly report to firstname.lastname@example.org on 1st of every month.