You need a user account to access the IVMS platform. The email address used to create an account must be unique, and not associated with an account on the platform already. Their user access role decides what they can and cannot access. You can read more about user access roles here.
Only Client Administrators are able to add a new user. An End User does not have access to settings, and can therefore not make any changes.
To add a new user:
- Navigate to Settings on the Panel Selector (menu) located on the left hand-side of the page.
- Choose your account under Client Settings.
- Click on the plus-symbol next to Users.
- Press the Add New User option. This will be located at the bottom of the list of users you previously have created, if so.
- Add a user name.
- Put in the email address of the user you wish to create.
- Tick off either End User or Client Admin, depending on the acces role the user will have.
- Click Submit.
Article is closed for comments.