Only Client Administrators are able to add a new driver. An End User does not have access to settings, and can therefore not make any changes.
To add a new driver:
- Navigate to Settings on the Panel Selector (menu) located on the left hand-side of the page.
- Choose your account under Client Settings.
- Click on the plus-symbol next to Drivers.
- Press the Add New Driver option. This will be located at the bottom of the list of drivers you previously have created, if so.
- Fill out the different form fields for the new driver. Please note that Full Name and Dallas ID* are the only mandatory form fields, but the more information you fill out, the better usage you will get from the IVMS platform. It is also possible to upload a picture of the driver to the platform.
- Select which group you want the new driver to be located in.
- Click Submit.
*The Dallas ID can also be referred to as the “iButton” form factor/ Driver Tag. This ID is used to identify the driver, and can for example help establish accountability for shared vehicles, driver risk exposure (DriveSafe) and knowing who to contact in an emergency.