The Report feature can be found on the Panel Selector (menu), right below the Trips feature. All reports generated can be downloaded or emailed immediately as a PDF document or as an Excel spreadsheet.
You are able to generate reports from a chosen date range by ticking off the different vehicles, drivers and event types you want to include in your report.
Please note that you need to tick off at least one driver, one vehicle and one event type for the report to be generated. If you, for example, have ticked off vehicles only, and no drivers or event types, your search result will tell you that there are no events found, which in some instances will not be correct.
To generate a report:
- Navigate to Report on the Panel Selector (menu) located on the left hand-side of the page.
- Select the different drivers, vehicles and event types you wish to include in the report.
- Select a date range for the events you wish to include in the report.
- Select a Report Template*.
- Click Generate Report
* The difference between the two templates Summary and Summary (with event data) is what will be included in the PDF file of the report. If you choose Summary, a bar graph with the results will be displayed. The PDF document for Summary (with event data) will display the bar graph, but also have every single data entry event and the details of that event included in the report.
After the report has been generated, you can choose to either download the report right away as a PDF document or Excel spreadsheet, print the report, or email the report to a chosen email address.
To download the report, click on the PDF or Excel icon, depending on which format you want your report to be in.
To print the report, click on the printing icon and follow the instructions given.
To email the report, fill out the Email ID form field with the email address of the recipient of the report. Choose report format, PDF, Excel or both. Click Email Report.
Note: If you wish to have a specific report automatically created and sent to you e.g. every week or month, you can create a scheduled report through the Notifications Panel. The PDF sent in a scheduled report include almost the exact same information as the PDF from the Summary (with event data) template from the Reports Panel. The only difference is that the Scheduled Report also include the Serial Network Number (IMEI) of the devices.
Article is closed for comments.