Only Client Administrators are able to edit driver details and the group a driver is located in. An End User does not have access to settings, and can therefore not make any changes.
You are able to edit driver details like name, Dallas ID (driver identifier), contact number, security badge number, picture and license number, class and expiration date.
The following steps shows how to edit driver details:
- Navigate to Settings on the Panel Selector (menu) located on the left hand-side of the page.
- Choose your account under Client Settings.
- Click on the plus-symbol next to Drivers.
- Press the edit symbol on the right hand side of the driver you wish to edit.
- Fill out the different form fields that you want to edit.
- Click Update.
It is also under the edit symbol that you can change the group a driver is located in. Scroll down on the editing page until you see Group, and select which group you want the driver to be located in. Click Update.