You can add speed zone geofences by importing KML and KMZ files directly to the platform.
To upload a KML or KMZ:
- Click “Geofence” on the main toolbar.
- Select “Import From KML/KMZ”.
- Click “Choose File” and select the file you wish to upload.
- Set Geofence Type as “Speed Zone”.
- Set the Speed Threshold for the speed zone geofences.
- Assign to a group or groups. A speed zone geofence must be assigned to at least one group. This determines which devices are 'monitored' by these geofences.
- Press “Save” to upload the file you have chosen as a Speed Zone Geofence.
Article is closed for comments.