You can create a new vehicle maintenance job by following these steps:
- Navigate to Maintenance on the Panel Selector (menu) located on the left hand-side of the page.
- Click on Add a New Job.
- Choose which vehicles to be included in the maintenance job.
- Select the Job Type.
- Set the distance driven from today (in km) and/or the date for the maintenance jobs to take place, depending on how the due date is determined for that specific job type.
- Tick off if this should be a “Recurrent Job” or not.
- Set the expected duration of days for the job.
- You can optionally add a description of the maintenance job or any comments you might have.
- Click Submit New Job to add the job, or click on the X symbol located in the top right corner to discard the maintenance job.
Please note that all fields marked with a red star will need to be filled out to create a maintenance job.
Article is closed for comments.