Upon completing a maintenance job, you have the option to record details about the maintenance that has been carried out on the vehicle, for example the new script version of the device or any parts that might have been replaced.
You can complete a vehicle maintenance job by following these steps:
- Navigate to Maintenance on the Panel Selector (menu) located on the left hand-side of the page.
- In the table under Jobs view, locate the maintenance job you wish to complete.
- Click Complete under the action column for the specific maintenance job.
- Set the Start Date and the Completion Date of the maintenance job.
- You can also optionally add in the vehicle’s odometer reading, reference number and any comments you might have regarding the maintenance that has been carried out.
- There is also a table available for you to add information about replaced parts and the cost of replacing it. This is also optional.
- Add photos or files if needed.
- Click Complete Job. The maintenance job will then go into the list of completed jobs with its actual completion date displayed in the table under the status column.
Please note that all fields marked with a red star will need to be filled out to complete a maintenance job.
Article is closed for comments.