POB allows organisations to instantly see how many staff, employees or subcontractors they have in a Country, a Region or a Work site, who they are and where they are on a single intuitive value-adding platform. Our customers can search, download and share personnel data in real time thereby improving accountability and allowing for timely reporting and response in the event of a health and safety incident or crisis.
Upload and store personnel and site information
Track24’s POB system was designed to help standardise and streamline the data collection process so they can upload, manage and search personnel data within one platform. This makes it easier to collect and consolidate information on the location of personnel. Personnel data from different worksites can then be uploaded onto the system.
- Allows you to upload excel-based personnel details with site spreadsheets.
- Aggregates and displays uploaded POB information (either for specific sites or for all sites in-country).
- Ability to include dependent information on the system (on platform only).
- Ability to account for subcontractor personnel.
Search by name, site, nationality and company
You can find vital personnel information quickly by filtering by name, nationality, company or location. You can also view your sites on the interactive map view.
The system allows you to aggregate, visualise and analyse your information, quickly giving you an overview of who you have in-country and where they are. The information is displayed in a user friendly way on maps and within automatic charts, graphs and tables.
The platform gives you the ability to generate reports on your personnel and site data that can be automatically sent to a preferred email list.
- Summary Reports can be scheduled from the POB platform based on date, day, time and site.
- These can be scheduled on a daily, weekly or monthly summary and exported automatically to email in spreadsheet format.
- Download filtered lists in excel or csv format
- You can download and share filtered lists in excel or PDFs. The up to date personnel lists can then be shared with relevant organisations.
Access Logs & Permissions
Utilise data for historical audit requirements for user date and IP access. The POB platform permissions can be set by country, or by operational area. For example, Iraq, Afghanistan, Somalia and Libya may have separate POB access, with users attributed to those countries only able to view assets and locations within these groups.