The Data Dashboard allows web operators to import data into the platform (via the Incident Logs) and perform trend analysis against a map-based Data Dashboard, providing a historical perspective to inform future decision-making.
For example, a data set of threat-related incidents such as explosions or vehicle accidents plotted against location over a period of time would allow users to look for trends and reduce risk by avoiding certain routes, areas or days/times.
- The Incidents Logs power the dashboard and provides a list of all historical incidents held in the platform
- By default, data points are pre-populated in AtlasNXT based on its integrated 3rd party data feeds, but if you wish to add your own incident sources this can be achieved in a number of ways
- Manually - one at a time using the UI
- Bulk uploading using a standard CSV template
- Bulk uploading using a customised CSV template mapped to key data fields.
- Operators can then create dashboards showing different data and locations.
- Dashboards can be shared across teams using the platform, and also externally from the platform as weblinks (no sign-in required).
- When a dashboard is shared externally, the viewer can interrogate the data, but cannot change it. As soon as the owner updates the dashboard, the view in the link will also be updated.